Thursday, March 5, 2009

Little Hands and Finger Foods

I love how little hands work. They still do not have a lot of coordination, though it is improving quickly. Finger and thumb work together to lift something on the floor or small finger foods into little mouths. STILL, it seems to require the whole hand to complete the transaction. It is just an everyday thing, but so cute. How could I not document it in pictures!!








And a few more for fun!!



Have you captured an everyday moment today?

8 comments:

Tara said...

SO cute! I love that little pincher grasp. You can just see the concentration on his face!

Love the last one where he's looking out the window!

Mom and Camera said...

I am glad you like that last one--it was one of my favorites, too.

Anonymous said...

That last one is priceless, I didn't think any other baby could melt my heart besides my own, but he sure is a heart melter!! His cheeks are pure kissable heaven!! And as always your photography is flawless.

Angie Berrio said...

I love the light. How do you get your pictures so big in your blog?

Toni said...

Here from SS - what wonderful photos! He is such a cutie. =)

Andromeda Jazmon said...

These are absolutely beautiful. What a gorgeous child and skillful photographer mama! I came here from shutter sisters and I am really enjoying your blog.

Sharon said...

So sweet!

I love those beautiful eyes.

littlepurplecow said...

Beautiful. Such sweetness. Thanks for sharing at Shutter Sisters.