Monday, June 29, 2009

Fun in the SUN!

We have been enjoying all the nice warm sun of the last few days. I am pretty sure that we were ALL vitamin D deficient since there was much whining, fighting, and grumpiness (mom included) during the 3 straight weeks of rain we had in June! It might be hard to prove that diagnosis without some blood work, but as a mom who has accurately diagnosed many colds in my day, I am pretty sure that our "illness" was caused by low levels of vitamin D. We have been working to cure ourselves by sitting in the sun and running through the sprinklers. Here is the proof.











More summer fun to come!!

5 comments:

Tara said...

Awesome pix! I love summer! My kids have been living in the sprinklers, too!

Courtney White said...

All of these are fabulous! Love the bright color!

Laurel C. said...

Look at your baby walking! He's vertical! I am used to pictures of him sitting and crawling. Wow... he's a KID now!

I love the b/w picture of J with his eyes closed against the sprinkler water. Fabulous shot.

Eddingtons said...

Great pics. K has loved being in the sun too. She just got done having swimming lessons. I love the coloring. Great pics.

Natalie said...

So much fun! I agree with Laurel, he's so big!