Thursday, June 11, 2009

For the Love of Reading

About a week ago, at 10 o'clock, at night, my oldest daughter came out of her bedroom telling me I needed to get my camera and come into her room. On a side note, I used to be shocked when she wandered out at 10 or 11 o'clock but it happens so regularly now--apparently most books are just to good to stop reading at an appropriate hour. I was a little skeptical of this supposed "photo-OP" so I first went to her room without my camera to see what could be so worthy of a picture so late at night. The minute I entered her room, I quickly returned to the counter to grab my camera and flash (after all, it is dark in a bedroom at 10 o'clock). I snapped the following picture of my middle daughter out cold and frozen with her book still firmly in her hands. Must be a good book!!

3 comments:

Jessica Stier said...

So cute! I love the fact that she's reading Judy Blume books. That was a really great period of book reading in my life.

Jessica
www.MomShots.com

Brenda said...

Kara has fallen asleep "reading" so many times, but the book usually ends up over her face. This is an awesome pic! Good one for her wedding video. ;-)

Laurel C. said...

Well, it IS "Double Fudge," by Judy Blume. That's a fun book... who can blame her? :)