Thursday, May 21, 2009

Watching Paint Dry

(or the first in a series of posts where I purge the pictures I have taken over the last week!)

Sorry for the lame title, but I am tired (yes--it is only 8 p.m. but I am what I am and I AM ready for bed.) I HAVE been watching the paint in the basement dry for the last few days. However, luckily for you, I haven't created a time lapse of the paint drying. I have something slightly more visually exciting.

I spent last weekend with my mom, sister's and sister's in-law in Deer Valley. We enjoyed each others company, got creative (a.k.a made bracelets, earrings, and hair bows), ate treats, and shopped. It was a lot of fun for someone (a.k.a ME) who hasn't been anywhere without my kids in, oh, FOREVER!!! Here's a few snaps from the weekend.





2 comments:

Tara said...

How fun! I wish my mom and sister and SIL's would do something like that! I just want an excuse (besides surgery) for a weekend off! :) ha ha

Great pix!

Stephanie said...

We've tried that a couple of times, but we aren't too smart about it. Priesthood session of General Conference is the wrong time to have "sisters time." There are no men to babysit!