Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Blanket Of Snow

Last night, my husband put our Christmas tree outside after removing all the decorations. This morning when we woke up, it was covered with a light layer of snow. Our tree looked beautiful inside all covered with Christmas, and it looks beautiful outside all covered in winter. I couldn't help but snap a few pictures of our Christmas tree in it's blanket of snow.






These last photos were added after being asked by my husband to show more of the tree. So I trudged back out in the snow to the tree (okay--I walked in the tire tracks down the driveway) to snap a few more that show more of the tree. It takes some work for me to not zoom in so close. I gradually got there.



As I walked back in, I saw our poor buried-in-snow swing set so I snapped one of it, too.

2 comments:

Laurel C. said...

I am glad to hear that someone else had their Christmas tree up after New Years. I just took ours down an hour ago. BUT, it wouldn't look as pretty sitting in my backyard. First of all, it would be in three pieces since it is an artificial tree. Second of all, our muddy and rainy California winter isn't as beautiful as your Utah one!

Mom and Camera said...

Your tree might not look as pretty in your backyard (besides the fact that it is artificial :)), but I would love a few California beach pictures (even in the rain) and I am guessing you have some foliage still left on your plants!!