Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Park Reunion Part 2

It has been a busy summer, but it doesn't seem like school should be on the verge of starting. I have been meaning to blog these images for a few days now, and just haven't found the minutes to sit down and share them.

These images were all taken the first night of our reunion. I was actually quite hot and tired after eating dinner and just wanted to sit and relax. But I happened to glance around and saw my aunt and cousin chatting in the sunshine.


I saw the beautiful light hitting them from behind and remembered that it was that beautiful time of evening when the light is warm and soft. I decided to venture down to the park where all the kids were playing to see what I could find. What I found was LOTS of beautiful kids bathed in LOTS of beautiful light.













Okay--I guess there were some beautiful adults bathed in beautiful light as well.




These are probably some of my favorites from the night. Love this kind of light!!

No comments: