Friday, July 31, 2009

The Non-People Photos Reunion Part 4

You knew it was coming right? I just have to take them. The the color and beauty of flower and nature photos just can't be passed up. I went on a little nature walk with two of my daughters to look for flowers and explore. I had really wanted to participate in this Photowalk event, but couldn't because it conflicted with our reunion. However, I decided that I could instead just have my own photowalk and where better to do it than this beautiful setting. Here are a few that I took on our walk. Hope you enjoy!






Check this out--ordinary leaves covered in pink lichen! They were beautiful. Sorry for the terrible lighting in this--I couldn't get a good angle AND make my own shade.


1 comment:

Eddingtons said...

Wow, what beautiful pics. You definately have a talent.