Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Winter Wonderland Wedding--Logan Temple

James and Heidi were married last week in the Logan Temple. I was super excited when they asked me to photograph their wedding. It was a cold winter morning when we took most of these pictures, but it didn't matter to me (because I just really enjoy every opportunity I get to take pictures) and I don't think it mattered to James and Heidi much (after all it was their WEDDING DAY and I don't think they were overly concerned about the weather!!) Brooke was along to take pictures and help me out. She snapped this one of me and if you look close you will notice that I am smiling even though I just happen to be sitting (almost laying) in the snow.


But now onto what you all really want to see.

(Brooke's)




(Brooke's)

(Brooke's)




(Brooke's)


It did snow for about half the time we were taking pictures. Not ideal conditions for photographs and we didn't photograph as long as we had planned.


CONGRATULATIONS! Hope you enjoy your first Christmas together.

P.S. Don't be shocked if a few more photos from this wedding show up on my blog in the next little bit :)!
P.S.S. I added some textures to these because I felt that they lent themselves nicely to it. I'd like to know what you think.

13 comments:

Courtney White said...

Beautiful! Okay, you are my hero. I am all for laying down on the ground to get the best angle for a shot, but in the snow!!? And you did it so gracefully! Was that shot #4?

These are absolutely beautiful, I love the white sky, the temple and the cute couple. I had to go back to actually notice the texture, but I see it on the one where they are kissing...love it! They have to be so excited for these!!

Mom and Camera said...

I am actually sitting in the snow for #4 and #5. #5 is the result of the outtake of me sitting in the snow.

Laurel C. said...

I have been waiting for this post ever since you teased us with it on Facebook. :)

These are BEAUTIFUL pictures! I love every single one of them. Heidi is very lucky to have these pictures as her wedding photos. Wow!

Tara said...

WOW!! Fantastic! I love the ones with their rings & flowers. You are, once again, amazing! And Heidi could NOT have looked prettier!

Laurel C. said...

(PS. Love the shots of Darrell and Jolene, too! Very cute.)

Jessica Stier said...

Beautiful! You did a fantastic job. I am sure they will be so happy with these forever.

I like the textures. I think they add an interesting element.

Michelle and Jason said...

They are so beautiful!! I know Heidi will be so happy with them! I think people should know that Gayle was in a skirt!! It was fun to watch her climb in the snow. I also love the one with the rings and flowers, and the one with my parents.

Michelle and Jason said...

P.S can you post some of them not kissing!! j/k

Mom and Camera said...

Michelle--I didn't realize how many of those were kissing pictures until you pointed it out. I will go and look for some non-kissing ones!

Heidi Dryden said...

Yay! We love them! Can't wait to see more!!! Thanks so much!

Laurel C. said...

Gayle, you know what I am going to say....GORGEOUS!! These pictures are better than my wedding pictures. You have a great talent. Keep the pictures coming. I love looking at wedding pictures.

Laurel C. said...

Opps! That last comment was left by Natalie...I was logged in on Laurel's computer! :)

Brenda said...

I love the holding hands one!!!