Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Short Break

The flowers from last week only provided a short break for my kids from being in front of my camera. Last Friday, we headed out to capture a few more outdoor pictures before the cold weather moves in permanently. NOW, I am still hoping for a few more good days so that I can get some pictures in the fall leaves. We'll see if mother nature grants my wish!










This pose and location was her idea. I couldn't help but comply.


Now to decide which ones will get blown up big for the wall. Any suggestions?

6 comments:

Laurel C. said...

What a fabulous location! And, of course, what fabulous subjects! :) I am still loving that old school chair in your pictures. It's perfect with your rustic locations.

Sorry, I can't help you pick just one pose to blow up. They are all great! Beautiful as usual.

Beth said...

They all turned out great! Since you asked, here is my vote: 2nd, 4th, 6th & 9th. That doesn't give you 4 comparable pictures, but those are my favorites. Mostly because of the expressions you caught. So fun! I'll be excited to see which ones you choose up on your wall!

Mom and Camera said...

I love the old school chair, too. I am sure it will pop up at other locations.

I really like those pictures, too. They will ALL be up somewhere--although probably not in the same spot.

Tara said...

How could you choose?! I love them ALL! Your kids are adorable, that's all there is to it!

Brenda said...

I love that one of Megan on the green steps. She is beautiful!

Jen said...

Wow, I love your photos and the backgrounds. I am Stephanie Visnaw's cousin-in-law and am looking for a photographer to take some family and individual photos before it gets too cold. What do you charge? I also want a high quality CD of the photos.