Friday, September 18, 2009

Rejected!

Pretty much everyday, as I take pictures and upload them to my computer, I sort through and pick favorites and reject others for various reasons (usually technical issues on my part or subject problems such as closed eyes.) This is all very natural and part of the digital process that I have set up for myself. Today, I decided to see what I could do with some of the pictures I have sent to the "rejected" pile over the last few weeks. A little Lightroom/Photoshop love and I find them acceptable--despite their flaws.



Smiles are over-rated, don't you think?

2 comments:

Eddingtons said...

I love these pics!! I love the coloring in the first one of M. The stairs behind her are such a pretty color1!!

Tara said...

What beautiful photos...all of them! I can't believe how much A looks like her daddy in that one! SO cute!